This post is published as part of the get to know our Artisans series. Please check out Q JewelryandGifts for more information and to review some of the custom creations crafted by Quinton.
Quinton has over a decade of experience helping make life’s moments more memorable! He is an experienced Jewelry Designer, Craftsman, Goldsmith and Diamond Broker. He currently servers as the gallery curator and artist in residence specializing in designing and crafting his own line of unique creations. Moreover, he loves working directly with clients to up-cycle their vintage and used jewelry articles into new and breath taking piece of functional art that retain the original memories and stories.
Quinton works in a variety of metals including: Copper, Brass, Sterling Silver, Karated Gold and Platinum. In addition, he utilizes other materials that enhance the aesthetics of his craftsmanship such as leather, braided string and rope which have the ability to enhance the overall appeal of the design. These carefully chosen elements combined with custom engraving and tailored finishing details are all what makes his creations true works of art!
- Because Quinton is truly focused on making jewelry dreams come true.
- Because furthering to refine the skills of the craft brings self satisfaction and enjoyment.
- Because working with other artists to bring exposure and excitement to the Arts, that might otherwise be lost, helps artists everywhere.
Educations / Experience
- Certified Goldsmith
- Gemological Institute of America Diamond Certificate
- Diamond Council of America Diamond Certified (Retired)
- Over Ten years hands on practical experience
If you happen to be downtown on Main Street make sure to stop in and say Hi!
There is always something going on and something to be made…….